|Dancing With the Scars|
|Season 3, Episode 10|
|Air date||September 24, 2012|
|Written by||Pat Bullard|
|Directed by||Robbie Countryman|
"Lord of the Fries"
"I'm Gonna Git You, Sponge Sucka"
Dancing With the Scars is the tenth episode of Season 3.
Boomer wants Boz to enter a dance contest with him but learns his brother's moves are horrific. At least that's what Boz thinks. It turns to a competition of brotherhood when Boomer challenges Boz to a dance off.
|Boomer is upset because Boz gets to be part of a magazine and he gets all the girls. Meanwhile everything is being set up for a dance off with Jiki-kiki hosting. Every 100 years Jiki-Kiki comes to life to host the dance, and Boomer jealous that Boz dances way better than him says that he can't dance. So he organizes a dance school with Mikayla (who can't dance too well). Lanny (who saw that if Kinkow was destroyed everyone will be force to live on Lanada where taxes will be high) tells Boz that Bommer tricked him. Boz yells at Boomer for deceiving him and that he realized he can dance. After they leave Jiki-kiki's statue begins to glow. At the room Lanny tricks Boomer into Boz repeating Clog Day Afternoon by Lanny getting the red headed girl so Boz gets nervous and Boomer steals the show. The next day Jiki-kiki turns human (with a garnet gem embedded on her chest) and everyone says it was beautiful (except Boomer who missed her transformation due to his shoes being untied). Boomer dances which Jiki-Kiki finds flattering (except Mikayla who doesn't know your supposed to dance to the rhythm.) When Boz dances Jiki-kiki finds it amazing. Boomer brings out the girl and Boz nervously repeats the accident that happened on Clog Day afternoon only this time it hits Jiki-kiki, Furious and insulted she transforms into a cobra and wreaks havoc. In the castle Boz and Boomer make up and go out to stop Jiki-kiki by using the power of dance and teamwork it doesn't work until Mikayla shows up and tames the beast with her dancing and is rewarded. She morphs back into her statue form (with Boomer missing it again). Everyone begins dancing like Mikayla until she finds out that because the kings brought the magazine they get to be the ones to tell the story on how they saved the island.|
... You're the worst dancer I've ever seen. -Boomer.
I call this... makin pancakes! -Boomer.
- This title is a parody of the show Dancing with the Stars.
- Boomer mentions the mail delivery system from Pair of Prom Kings and how it is unsafe as Lanny was under the mail when it dropped.
- When Jikikiki turns into her human form everyone present gives a happy and joyous reaction, but when she turns back into the statue everyone present gives a creepy and horrified reaction.
- Ironically Boom was both unlucky and lucky that he missing viewing both due to looking downward when both occurred.
- Mikayla doesn't dance to the rhythm when she dances as she called Boomer an amatuer for doing so, however people who don't dance to the rhythm are considered bad dancers which only proves more how bad a dancer Mikayla is