|The New King|
|Season 3, Episode 1|
|Air date||June 18, 2012|
|Written by||Hinikjai Porter Kannady|
|Directed by||David Kendall|
"Let The Clips Show"
"Two Kings and a Devil Baby"
The New King is the first episode of Season 3.
Boomer tries to follow Brady when he learns that he has left the island for good, but a storm forces him to stay behind. That same storm sinks a nearby island, sending its inhabitants to Kinkow, including their king who turns out to be Boomer’s long lost triplet brother, Boz.
When Brady overhears Candis gossiping with Mikayla false information that she will never date him, since he is immature and will never grow up as long as he is the king of Kinkow, he leaves the island to go back to Chicago and prove himself worthy of Mikayla. Boomer finds out about this and tries to follow Brady but when a storm hits Kinkow.
A nearby island sinks and the people come to Kinkow. There king, Boz has the Kinkow birth mark which means he is also the king of Kinkow, and Boomer and Brady's long lost brother.
It is Boomer who teaches Boz the finer points of being a brother. He is given Brady's King Ring but a girl named Mary Ann takes it. She turns Boomer and Boz against each other. She is a Tarantula Person and her father is a Shaman of them.
They fight them and Boz saves Boomer. Boomer uses his secret ballet skills to defeat the Tarantula People. Boz's coronation then takes place.
- Mason:(Reading a Farwell Letter To Boomer, Lanny, Mikayla, & Everyone on Kinkow)
- This is Brady's last appearance in the show, although he's covered by shadows the entire time
- When Mikayla cuts the fan, only paper falls down even though there was also wood in the fan.
- Mason's real voice is revealed, which is high pitched.
- Boz joins the main cast in this episode.
- Mason silently swore (the Da word) behind the kings back after Boz laughed at him.
- Brady is portrayed by a body double, not Mitchel Musso.
- The only appearance of Brady as a guest character, and not as a regular.