The Waka Waka Bug is an agressive, flying bug native to the island of kinkow. Waka Waka Bugs are to attracted by coconut lotion or cheese fingers. The sting of a Waka Waka Bug causes Waka Fever, symptoms of which are Bubble Butt, Elephant Ear, Angry Amnesia, Bug Eyes, Linguini Limbs and finally Pumpkin Head. The only way to reverse Waka Fever is to get stung again. Waka Waka Bugs live in hive and are ruled by a massive queen. Moocoo fever is another disease that a person can get when a Waka Waka bug sneezes on them. The only cure for Moocoo Fever is Waka gel which can only be obtained from the Waka Waka Bug hive. If there is no gel, the victim will go into 100 year sleep and or transform into a Waka Waka Bug.
The symptoms caused by a sting are:
1. Bubble Butt - An enlarged butt
2. Elephant Ear - A large ear with sensitive hearing
3. Angry Amnesia - Not remembering anything as well as being mad
4. Bug Eyes - large, bulging eyeballs
5. Linguini Limbs - Not being able to feel your limbs
6. Pumpkin Head - an oversized head that greatly resembles a pumpkin
The only cure to these symptoms is to be stung again.
A Waka Waka Bug sneezed on Mikayla and she ending up getting moocoo fever. The kings went to the hive and faced off against the Queen of the Waka Waka Bugs to get the jelly needed to cure Mikayla before she went into a 100 year sleep and transform into a Waka Waka Bug. (Big Mama Waka)